Decided i would write a list of characters deaths and what i feel about them
Here is a list of characters deaths and what I thought about them and if they should of died when they did. I won’t be writing about all characters deaths.
- Amy - Amy was one of the first characters to die and without even knowing her character that long it was a sad death, fone of the reasons it was sad for me was because she had Andrea and when some other survivors have no relatives. I found it upsetting to watch when Andrea spotted her being bitten and then spent hours sitting with her. I think without Amy dying Andrea would of not became one of the brave and strong character a few seasons later.
- Jim - Jim was bitten on the same night Amy had died but he managed to keep it secret for a short while. I found the way he got to die peacefully in a place where he could not hurt the other survivors and the fact all the survivors got to say goodbye to him before he turned.
- Jacqui - Jacqui decided she had enough of the apocalypses world and wanted out. Killing Jacqui of this way was in my opinion i nice way to do it as she got to decide to end her life instead of being eaten alive.
- Otis - I found Otis death very sad and emotional mainly because of the fact he was determined to keep Carl alive and i know they got Shane to kill him to start of Shane break down storyline.
- Dale - Dale death scene was very emotional for me as the whole group were standing around watching as he suffers and it was up to them to put him out of pain but then again his death leads to the group getting stronger in a way, making them choice a better way to live. The Dale way.
- Shane - Shane death was pretty intense, right from the second they entered the field area the audience knew he was going to die but not sure how and the way Carl shots the zombie Shane. Yet again this death leads to another storyline of Rick and Lori not speaking to each other.
- T-Dog - T-Dog death was a huge shock for me. i found his death was emotional and moving„ the way he made his death come much sooner just save Carol. This death shows you how much the survivors become family and how much they care for each other.
- Lori - Lori death wasn’t much of a shock but still very emotional , i cried a lot at her speech to Carl. I think they killed her off and bought Judith into the storyline to show the audience they all have chance at living some where, some time.
- Oscar - I did not like the way they just killed off Oscar without even given his character a chance to grow within the show but then it was a important episode and needed some death.
- Axel - I was just starting to like Axel when they killed him off but i think that is how they planned it. his death was very sudden and with all the drama around it, you kinda forget that he was killed off but he was becoming a lovely character.
- Merle - Merle death was a bit of shock for me as mainly i didn’t understand why but i soon realised it was him showing to the group he was kind and did have a heart. This death was hard for me to watch as he had just showing people maybe he does care and maybe he does have a heart and others were starting to like him and then he dies. Daryl finding him as a zombie was hard to watch as Daryl shown the audience his emotional side.
- Andrea - Andrea’s death was slightly pointless to me, she spent a lot of time talking to Milton instead of trying to escape and the other amount of zombies she has killed and she couldn’t even bring down one. I found the way Michonne stayed with her was very moving and upsetting.
- Hershel - I knew the Governor would kill someone in this episode and deep down i knew it was going to be Hershel but i tried not to think about it. His death was very heart breaking and emotional. Killing Hershel made Rick realise he needed to protect the group again and finally get rid of the Governor.
- Mika - Mike death was very touching and hard to watch but i knew something like this was going to happen with the way Lizzie was growing more mental as the time went on.